SAN FRANCISCO--RS Investment Management, the former Robertson Stephens Investment Management, has completed a systems overhaul following its spinoff from former parent Bank of America. The firm last month rolled out Thomson Financial's Oasys trade allocation system to its portfolio managers and traders, having relocated to new offices, upgraded its portfolio management system and implemented a new trade order management system earlier in the year.
RS Investment Management was created by a man
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?