Andy Valenti--previously vice president at Automatic Data Processing (ADP)-- has joined a unit of Fidelity in Boston. Details were not available at press time.
Fund American Enterprises Capital Management Corp. has chosen Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam for Securities module to handle portfolio management and back-office accounting for its $400 million in assets. The firm began its evaluations of PC-based systems earlier this year, making its final decision to install Pam last month.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?