TORONTO-- Spectra Securities Software has announced that Investors Group, The Great-West Life Assurance Co. and London Life Insurance Co. have selected its Wealthware solution to provide order management, investor management and information management tools to the 7,500 financial advisers that they serve as part of the Power Financial Corp.
The companies, which have signed a five-year, $6 million agreement with Spectra, will phase Wealthware in gradually, beginning in 2001. The initial phas
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?