John Riley was named vice president of marketing at WorldStreet Corp. He will be responsible for setting the company's corporate and product marketing strategies as well as overseeing the implementation of all marketing programs. Riley has more than 12 years of experience in technology marketing, most recently as director of marketing services at Stream International, a leading global provider of outsource technical support services based in Canton, Mass.
Speaking of WorldStreet, Rod Hodgm
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?