Cantor Fitzgerald Securities Corp. has launched an online system for tri-party repurchase obligation (REPO) agreements. The system, called Safetycash, gives money managers direct access to REPO transactions from their IBM-compatible PCs via dialup phone line.
Safetycash links the investor with a custodian bank -- currently Bank of New York, with Manufacturers Hanovers Trust Co. to join shortly. The third party to the deal is Cantor, which provides collateral at fixed rates.
Although such prim
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?