Quick America Corp.'s long-awaited North American quote service will make its debut later this summer. The Japanese market data vendor is completing development work on its Quick Trace PC-based equities quotes, analytics and order-management service for institutional customers.
Quick Trace will not include any Japanese data, at least in its initial release. Hirotaka Watanabe, executive vice president/director of Quick America, says this decision was made for strategic reasons. "We want to tar
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?