Israel-based Oshap Technologies hired Elizabeth Church as vice president of North American sales, corporate marketing and new business development for its Decalog subsidiary. Church, who will report directly to Decalog's president and chief executive officer Brian Owen, joins the company after a 13-year-stint at Advent Software, where she was senior vice president, marketing and new business development. Church was the sixth person hired by the San Francisco developer of portfolio management
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?