NEW YORK -- FNX, a Philadelphia-based provider of trading, accounting and risk management products to the sell and buy-side industries, is due to launch Aspen Hedge, the firm’s ASP-based trading and risk management application developed for the alternative asset management industry, at the end of April. Aspen Hedge is designed to support multiple asset classes -- including equities, equity derivatives, FX, FX options, fixed income, interest-rate derivatives, money markets, exchange-traded in
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?