The race to acquire Bridge Information Systems Inc. is in the home stretch. Last month, five firms met the deadline to submit bids for the vendor: Automatic Data Processing Inc., Cantor Fitzgerald L.P., Dow Jones Telerate, State Street Bank & Trust Co. and Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe. Of the five, only the Boston-based State Street Bank was a surprise, emerging as it has without an obvious connection to the market data industry. ADP (IMT, Sept. 30, 1994), Cantor (IMT, Dec. 9, 1994), Telera
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?