Gabelli Funds' hiring of Raffaele Pisacane as chief technology officer, while promoted as a step toward an expansion of the company's on-line services to its shareholders, is also part of a larger management shakeup at the Rye, NY-based mutual fund company. Arthur Liman, the company's vice president for information services and Bob Kass, vice president for telecommunications and market data, both now report into Pisacane instead of chief financial officer Robert Zaccaro. Before joining Gabe
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?