Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call Corp. has signed an agreement with CNBC's Private Financial Network (PFN) unit, to provide PFN's investment-oriented video programming over the First Call network. PFN/First Call will offer the delivery of live video programming, such as corporate management overviews, financial news, and analysis. Programming will be available from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. every market day.
Former EJV Partners L.P. president Bruce Peterson has emerged as chief exec
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?