CALIFORNIA--Bravo Risk Management Group, based in Moorpark, California, has brought Cognity, its new risk management product, to market. The platform was developed specifically for hedge funds and is designed to measure, manage, control and optimize the market and credit-based value-at-risk of financial portfolios.
Specific functions include mark-to-market, RiskMetrics, historical and stable Monte Carlo VAR, stand-alone and marginal VAR analysis, shortfall estimation, drill-down analysis, va
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?