The buy side is renewing its focus on CRM and data management processes in a bid to return to a period of growth, according to Knadel's Paul Miller.
UK and European buy-side firms are showing a renewed focus on customer relationship management (CRM) and data management processes, according to Paul Miller, a director at Knadel, a London-based buy-side technology and management consultancy. Miller says the majority of his firm's buy-side clients are also re-assessing their operating models, having been through periods of both prosperity and difficulty,...
- Intrinio Adds IEX Pricing, Eyes More XBRL Data
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier
- Archive360 Launches Unstructured Data Retention Platform
- Mariner's CTO Discusses Blending Old Servers with New Cloud-Based Solutions
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM