Eagle Investment Systems, a Newton, Mass.-based provider of buy-side technology and services, today unveiled a new data management tool that sits within its Eagle Access hosted offering, designed to help buy-side firms manage disparate data feeds and formats.
Victor Anderson catches up with Eagle CEO John Lehner to discuss the drivers behind the move, and typically which types of buy-side firms are best suited to make use of the service.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS