London-based Henderson Global Investors has signed an agreement with Calastone to use its automated messaging settlement and matching service.
Henderson, with approximately £60 billion under management, signed up to the service with the understanding that this move would benefit its clients through increased levels of automation, reduced operating costs and the mitigation of various operational risks.
According to Calastone, its messaging settlement and matching service enables fund distributors and providers to automate their settlement processes without the need for a change in their market infrastructure.
Calastone offers electronic order routing between fund buyers and fund managers, and thus for investors such as Henderson, it (Calastone) provides automated net settlement services through trade order matching.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS