On Friday 5 November, Waters Magazine hosted the 2010 Buy-Side Technology Awards luncheon at the Institute of Directors on Pall Mall in London. Below is a list of this year's winners, plus some additional information pertaining to this year's awards.
2010 Buy-Side Technology Awards Category Winners
• Best buy-side OMS - Charles River Development
• Best buy-side EMS - ITG (Triton)
• Best buy-side risk/portfolio analytics product - Algorithmics
• Best buy-side performance measurement and attribution product - BI-SAM
• Best buy-side algorithmic/DMA product or service - Credit Suisse AES
• Best buy-side commodities trading platform - Trading Technologies
• Best buy-side pricing/valuation service - Markit
• Best buy-side data management product - Cadis
• Best data provider to the buy side - RIMES Technologies
• Best integrated front-office platform - Bloomberg
• Best portfolio accounting platform - Advent Geneva
• Best buy-side client reporting platform - Vermilion
• Best broker-supplied tool/technology - Knight Direct - FAN
• Best buy-side compliance product - Fidessa Sentinel
• Best buy-side execution venue - Liquidnet
• Best fund administrator - GlobeOp Financial Services
• Best buy-side newcomer (vendor or product) - Knight Direct - Oasis
• Best implementation at a buy-side firm - ConvergEx's Eze Castle Software
• Best risk management initiative over the last 12 months - StatPro
• Best buy-side CRM product - Digiterre
• Best CEP product - StreamBase
• Best buy-side reconciliation platform - SmartStream
• Best overall buy-side product for 2010 - Cadis
• Best buy-side technology provider for 2010 - SunGard
About this year's awards
More from Buy Side Technology
Updating your subscription status
Work with us on your Integrated Marketing Campaigns
WatersTechnology offers a full range of custom research, surveys, webcasts, video and whitepapers for firms looking to demonstrate thought-leadership through their marketing campaigns and generate sales leads.
A fast, flexible and reliable investment decision-making process must be based on access to accurate and consistent information throughout an organization....
We have truly entered the Age of Bring Your Own Device, or BYOD. And as with every new era fuelled by innovation, the new challenges are screaming for...