On Friday 5 November, Waters Magazine hosted the 2010 Buy-Side Technology Awards luncheon at the Institute of Directors on Pall Mall in London. Below is a list of this year's winners, plus some additional information pertaining to this year's awards.
2010 Buy-Side Technology Awards Category Winners
• Best buy-side OMS - Charles River Development
• Best buy-side EMS - ITG (Triton)
• Best buy-side risk/portfolio analytics product - Algorithmics
• Best buy-side performance measurement and attribution product - BI-SAM
• Best buy-side algorithmic/DMA product or service - Credit Suisse AES
• Best buy-side commodities trading platform - Trading Technologies
• Best buy-side pricing/valuation service - Markit
• Best buy-side data management product - Cadis
• Best data provider to the buy side - RIMES Technologies
• Best integrated front-office platform - Bloomberg
• Best portfolio accounting platform - Advent Geneva
• Best buy-side client reporting platform - Vermilion
• Best broker-supplied tool/technology - Knight Direct - FAN
• Best buy-side compliance product - Fidessa Sentinel
• Best buy-side execution venue - Liquidnet
• Best fund administrator - GlobeOp Financial Services
• Best buy-side newcomer (vendor or product) - Knight Direct - Oasis
• Best implementation at a buy-side firm - ConvergEx's Eze Castle Software
• Best risk management initiative over the last 12 months - StatPro
• Best buy-side CRM product - Digiterre
• Best CEP product - StreamBase
• Best buy-side reconciliation platform - SmartStream
• Best overall buy-side product for 2010 - Cadis
• Best buy-side technology provider for 2010 - SunGard
About this year's awards
More from Buy Side Technology
Updating your subscription status
Work with us on your Integrated Marketing Campaigns
WatersTechnology offers a full range of custom research, surveys, webcasts, video and whitepapers for firms looking to demonstrate thought-leadership through their marketing campaigns and generate sales leads.
The over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives market is in the midst of a global regulatory restructure. Authorities in Europe, Asia and the US are currently...
A fast, flexible and reliable investment decision-making process must be based on access to accurate and consistent information throughout an organization....