The Hedge Fund Association, the not-for-profit alternative investment industry association, has expanded into Latin America and has made the following six appointments:
- Victor Hugo Rodriguez, CEO of LatAm Alternatives, has been added to the HFA's board to serve as the director of the Latin American Regional Chapter.
- Marcia Rothschild, head of BNP Paribas Securities Services in Brazil and Otavio Vieira, managing director and chief investment officer of Safdié Gestão de Patrimônio (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Banque Safdié), will serve as co-directors of the HFA's Brazilian Chapter.
- Juan Luis Rivera, partner at Moneda Asset Management, is appointed director of the Chilean Chapter
- Daniel Osorio, CEO of Andean Capital Management, has been appointed director of the Colombian Chapter.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS