SIX Swiss Exchange has approved Markit as its first approved trade data monitor. Foreign members of SIX Swiss Exchange will now be able to report their off-exchange trades in Swiss securities admitted for trading on the exchange via Markit Boat.
"The service provides greater flexibility and choice to our remote members while allowing them to fully comply with the reporting obligations in Swiss securities," says Christian Katz, CEO of SIX Swiss Exchange.
Prior to Markit's approval, remote members of SIX Swiss Exchange had to report their over-the-counter (OTC) trades in Swiss securities admitted for trading on a Swiss stock exchange to the reporting office of SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS