Singapore-based Yarlun Capital will employ Brady plc to manage its newly-launched commodities fund. According to the contract, Brady will provide support for trade financing, money-market transactions, document management, inventory, and accounting.
Yarlun, which specializes in commodities trading in Asia and is the fund manager for XTCMF, says it was originally looking for a simple, stand-alone accounting system, but decided to install Brady's entire suite because the vendor, "amply demonstrated to us they have both and are able to offer and install the complete front-to-back office solution, within our required time-frame," says Geoff Main, chief financial officer at Yarlun.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS