Nomura Asset Management has selected BI-SAM's B-One platform for performance, attribution and risk measurement for its UK operations.
Nomura's UK business provides a client-centric investment service and now, according to BI-SAM, seeks to enhance its fixed-income and equity reporting and analysis as part of the drive to improved investment monitoring and client reporting.
The B-One platform will manage Nomura's equity and fixed-income analysis and attribution. It will also produce internal performance reports for the Tokyo-based asset manager.
According to BI-SAM, Nomura will use B-One's current ex-ante risk module and already-developed Ampere methodology, although the two organizations have already agreed a partnership to develop a multi-factor ex-ante risk model with a target delivery date in 2012.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS