Northern Trust has upgraded its Hedge Fund Monitor solution so that hedge fund managers can access automated performance, liquidity and compliance data throughout the day.
Users will be able to enter multiple trades on a single screen, including multiple trades on a single portfolio and to instruct a single trade and allocate it across multiple portfolios, according to the firm. Northern Trust adds that this will allow clients to switch hedge fund investments between multiple portfolios without announcing the switch to the market, though this is subject to terms and conditions of the contract.
Other upgrades include a feature where clients can view their quickest, most cost-effective liquidity options, and clients can also see the various stages of liquidity in their portfolio.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS