Schwab Advisor Services has launched a consultative program that includes a new modeling tool for determining client-level profitability and gives a snapshot of a firm's economics and revenue mix.
The eight-week program, dubbed "Managing Client Profitability", will help advisors to segment clients so as to maximize profitability and scalability. In addition to the teaching aspect of the program, participants will be able to leverage the Client Profitability Modeling Tool.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS