BNY Mellon has announced that it has completed the acquisition of Talon Asset Management and as a result, Michael DiMedio will assume the newly created role of regional president of BNY Mellon Wealth Management's first Chicago office. DiMedio has been at BNY Mellon for more than 10 years and was most recently managing director of portfolio management.
Joining DiMedio will be Talon alums Terry Diamond, Alan Wilson and Ewin Ruthman, as well as Steven Appell, who is the newly appointed senior director.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition