Wellesley, Mass.-based investment management firm Thomas Partners has gone live with Indata's iPM Front Office, officials announced today.
Thomas Partners will use the platform in conjunction with its existing back-office software, Schwab's PortfolioCenter. iPM Front Office provides portfolio modeling, analytics and compliance functionality.
"One of the advantages of Indata was the ability to integrate our proprietary analytics into their modeling and trading tools," says William McMahon, president and CIO of Thomas Partners. "In addition, the system is easy to use and interfaces with our current back-office system from Charles Schwab. iPM also provides proactive data management tools and alerts, which help to screen the data flows between the two systems, providing a high level of transparency for our portfolio managers."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition