Today, Eze Castle Integration (ECI) announced it has brought back ECI alum Steve Schoener as vice president of client technology. Schoener started his hedge fund technology career at ECI before moving on to UBS Investment Bank and, most recently, New York-based hedge fund DW Investment Management. BST sits down with Schoener to discuss his new role and the reasons he decided to come back to the vendors’...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- Sapient Introduces Module for Reconciliation on CMRS Platform
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets