SmartStream has launched TLM Archive, a solution for long-term storage and retrieval of transaction data to aid regulatory reporting requirements, according to the vendor.
The solution is designed to help firms cut costs by removing historic data from the production system after their business lifecycle has been completed. In order to make sure the solution is compliant, once the data is stored in TLM Archive the data cannot be amended or re-activated by users.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition