Continentale Insurance Group has selected SimCorp Dimension as its investment management system.
"The extensive range of modular functionality within SimCorp Dimension means that we are able to tailor the system to our particular needs," says Gerhard Schmitz, who is the board member responsible for Continentale's asset management. "Furthermore, the professional collaboration and support provided by SimCorp was decisive for our choice of vendor."
The German firm has more than €15 billion ($21 billion) under management.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition