Atlanta-based RidgeWorth Capital Management has selected Bonaire Software Solutions' Revport platform for revenue management and fee billing. RidgeWorth will use the solution for its automated reporting tools and to centralize fee-based revenue and accounting data within a single repository.
"Revport's ability to integrate to our existing back-office systems, provide a comprehensive data repository and deliver a robust tool set with receivables management and collections functionalities were key drivers in our decision," says the firm's CFO John Stebbins. "Couple this with Bonaire's commitment to working in partnership with RidgeWorth and our decision was made."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS