MoneyMate has released version 1.6 of it cloud platform, DataManager, which is geared toward global asset managers. Upgrades include a micro-site module for web reporting, output modules for data distribution, as well as an enhanced rules engine and performance-and-risk engine.
JPMorgan Asset Management and Schroders both use DataManager, according to MoneyMate.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition