Tony Freeman, who is the director of industry relations for the EMEA region at Omgeo, talks with BST about the regulatory environment surrounding clearing and how it affects the buy side. Freeman also discusses what firms can, and should, start doing in preparation for final rules.
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Won't Back Down: SEC CIO Pamela Dyson
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed