Throgmorton, a London-based provider of professional services to hedge funds, private equity firms and SMEs, is set to start using Capital Support's full suite of IT services, it has been announced.
Throgmorton, which also supports US alternative investment managers setting up UK operations, will use Capital Support's latest solutions, which include cloud-based infrastructure and regulatory compliant IT development.
"In the fast-moving fund management sector, particularly at a time of regulatory evolution and heightened investor needs, it is important to stay ahead of the curve in all the services we provide," says Andrew Rubio, chief executive of Throgmorton. "Implementing Capital Support means our infrastructure and technology is aligned with those used by our fund management clients, an important feature that attracted us to the product."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition