Derek Young has been named president of Fidelity Investments' asset allocation division, which provides global asset allocation research, multi-asset class portfolio construction, third-party manager research, risk management and financial planning solutions.
Young was most recently the chief investment officer of the firm's global asset allocation group. He has been with Fidelity since 1996.
Young is replacing Boyce Greer, who has been named head of institutional investments for Fidelity Asset Management.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS