Fidelity Investments has opened its Fidelity Market Monitor application to HP TouchPad users. Through the app, clients will have access to market data including financial news, quotes, charts and personalized watch lists, according to the firm. Users can also create personalized symbol watch lists with full price quotes, an historical pricing chart and related news stories for those firms.
"It's important that TouchPad users have a wide variety of useful apps available in the App Catalog," says Richard Kerris, vice president of webOS worldwide developer relations at HP. "Fidelity's Market Monitor App gives TouchPad users an easy way to keep track of the markets and their investments."
HP Touchpad users can get the app online from the HP App Catalog. Fidelity also provides mobile trading apps for the Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android platforms.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS