Global fund administrator HedgeServ has named Farnaz Milani managing director of its sales team. She is charged with growing the firm's relationships among hedge fund managers, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, and institutional investors.
She joins HedgeServ from State Street IFS, where she was a vice president of business development at Bank of New York Alternative Investment Services.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS