Fidessa has gone live with a free tool that measures individual trades and trading strategies across Canadian liquidity venues.
Tradalyzer allows users to input specific parameters on trades to generate a graphical report, showing how that trade performed against the consolidated market during that period using daily data. Having already been deployed for European markets, the tool now offers functionality for Canadian exchanges, alternative trading systems (ATSs) and dark pools.
"As the Canadian marketplace becomes increasingly fragmented, it is even more important to develop a strong community and provide free unbiased analysis tools for this marketplace," says Martin Hakker, CEO at Fidessa Canada corporation. "Fidessa has expanded upon the Fragulator and will continue to create tools that add value to the entire community. The Tradalyzer gives everyone the same objective view of what is happening in the marketplace. The format and content of this view is unique to Fidessa, but the data is available to everyone."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS