RBC Dexia Investor Services has appointed Eric Chua as director of business development, Singapore. Chua has been appointed to help drive RBC Dexia's growth strategy in Asia for both onshore and offshore client mandates. He will report to Diana Senanayake, managing director, Singapore for RBC Dexia Investor Services.
Chua has more than 17 years' experience in financial services sales and business development roles. He joins RBC Dexia from Swift (the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) where he held numerous senior sales positions, most recently as director, securities markets, Asia Pacific, Singapore.
Prior to his Swift tenure, Chua worked as a vice president, securities processing service for the Bank of New York.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS