Fidessa has announced that London-based investment manager Ruffer LLP has gone live with its software-as-a-service (SaaS) Buy-side Workstation.
Ruffer, which has around $12 billion under management, will use the software to support its execution management processes. The Workstation allows access to cross-asset detrended moving average (DMA) tools, algorithms, and includes market data and integration via the Fidessa network as well as low-latency FIX connectivity.
"As a growing company we periodically review our systems", says Guy Shirley, business projects manager at Ruffer. "We were aware that Fidessa's system is widely used by both buy-side and sell-side firms. The Buy-side Workstation, combined with the strength of Fidessa's network, has provided us with a single point of access to our equity broker community. The scalability of Fidessa's solution means we can continue to grow our business without compromising high quality service."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS