Mutual fund provider Principal Funds has extended its use of SunGard's Asset Arena Investment Accounting software.
An affiliate of the Principal Financial Group, Principal Funds, with $71.2 billion under management, and has been a client of SunGard's since 1991. The Arena Investment Accounting Software is designed to help investment managers with operational risk, process transparency and reporting.
"Some of our biggest gains in efficiency and accuracy have come through the use of SunGard's Asset Arena Exception Manager module, which helps our accounting team write business rules to automatically identify and resolve potential issues and errors," says Layne Rasmussen, vice president and controller of Principal Funds. "Over the years we have relied on Asset Arena's functionality and scalability, as well as SunGard's proven delivery and support, and that drove our decision to expand the relationship."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS