Seattle-based Columbia Pacific Advisors has chosen SunGard to help automate its partnership accounting processes. Columbia will use SunGard's Investran for deal management, investor relationship management, and for fund and investor accounting and reporting. Columbia will access Investran through the vendor's software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, Infinity.
"Utilizing SunGard's Investran on a SaaS delivery model will help us better focus on the business of investment management instead of having to worry about managing reams of spreadsheets and issues related to software hosting such as upgrades, data back-up and disaster recovery," says Schuyler Havens, managing director at Columbia.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS