BI-SAM announced that it is integrating its B-One fixed-income attribution models into Northern Trust's Passport web portal.
The move is designed to strengthen Northern Trust's fixed-income portfolio analysis capabilities for its custody and fund administration clients by allowing them to better analyze various performance points affecting a portfolio's return.
"By integrating the BI-SAM security-level attribution data into our existing product offerings, Northern Trust will be able to provide granular analysis of portfolio returns across a broad range of securities to distill meaningful summaries across manager specific classifications," says Anthony Stevens, practice head for investment risk and analytical services in the EMEA region at Northern Trust.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS