GETMatched Europe, Getco's European broker crossing network, has been connected to the SunGard Global Network (SGN).
GETMatched is a centrally cleared crossing network from Getco Execution Services, matching broker orders with passive flow from the firm’s European market-making business. Connectivity with SGN now allows SunGard's clients to access to most lit and dark venues on the continent, according to SunGard officials.
"For brokers focused on safeguarding the anonymity of their orders, GETMatched provides an order matching solution that is designed to prevent information leakage and offers direct access to the liquidity of a global market maker," says Virginia Saade, head of European sales for Getco. "We are active on the most liquid stocks of the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Portugal, Switzerland and the Nordic countries, and plan to extend coverage further through SGN."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition