Cadis has announced the opening of a Paris office, and the hiring of two former SmartCo executives.
Cyriac Poupinel has joined the company as senior pre-sales consultant, while Guillaume Rondy will take on the role of sales executive for southern Europe and Scandinavia.
"Opening our Paris office was a natural next step for the business especially with our recent client wins in the region," says Daniel Simpson, CEO at Cadis. "Both Cyriac and Guillaume have the knowledge and expertise to serve our growing client base and continue to deliver 100 percent successful implementations."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS