Reto Faber, who has been with Citi since 1989, has been named the head of direct custody and clearing (DCC) in the EMEA region for. He was most recently the bank's head of financial intermediaries for EMEA. He will report to Andrew Gelb, EMEA head of securities and fund services.
"The EMEA region is a critical one for Citi's global direct custody and clearing franchise," Gelb says. "In light of the regulatory changes that will affect Europe in the coming years, ensuring the right leadership for DCC EMEA is a top priority. I am confident that Reto's excellent track-record and long standing experience will further strengthen our platform."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition