Asset manager to use software for OTC derivatives valuations and analytics.
Connecticut-based 5:15 Capital Management LLC has chosen SunGard Front Arena for its trade processing, valuation, risk management and analytics requirements.
Front Arena is designed for hedge funds, financial institutions and alternative investment managers. Real-time profit and loss, position control and risk management functionality are incorporated into the software, as is compatibility with third-party and proprietary models.
"Today's economy," says Martin Boyd, president of SunGard's asset management business, "combined with increased competition and greater scrutiny from investors, is driving alternative investment firms to seek technology that can help them grow with improved efficiency and transparency. SunGard's Front Arena provides the automation, auditability and scalability to support the expansion strategies of hedge funds like 5:15 Capital Management."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition