After moving into Singapore, ECI now has its sights set on Hong Kong.
Eze Castle Integration (ECI) intends to open an office in Hong Kong by the end of the first quarter this year, officials tell BST. Last year was a strong one for the vendor as it saw its client roster grow by about 125 clients, says Bob Guilbert, managing director of marketing and products for ECI. The company also expanded its presence in London and Singapore, but now the focus will be on Hong Kong....
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix