After moving into Singapore, ECI now has its sights set on Hong Kong.
Eze Castle Integration (ECI) intends to open an office in Hong Kong by the end of the first quarter this year, officials tell BST. Last year was a strong one for the vendor as it saw its client roster grow by about 125 clients, says Bob Guilbert, managing director of marketing and products for ECI. The company also expanded its presence in London and Singapore, but now the focus will be on Hong Kong....
- Icap Electronic Trading Chief to Step Down
- ESMA Fines Fitch for Ratings Rules Breaches
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds