The Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group gives the green light to Harmony.
Traiana Harmony has been certified by the CME Group for the clearing of over-the-counter (OTC) foreign exchange (FX) derivatives.
Clients are now able to use the Harmony CCP [central counterparty] Connect solution for clearing purposes. The software is the first to be certified by the CME Group, and includes functionality for workflow automation, trade matching and affirmation, and access to all available CCPs. Built into the platform are the proposed rules for both US and European clearing requirements.
"We're very grateful for the close collaboration with CME Group and the support of our customers," says Gil Mandelzis, CEO at Traiana. "Linking Traiana Harmony and CME Group will reduce costs and complexity for the FX industry."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS