Dorchester Capital Advisors builds on its long-standing relationship with Citi.
Dorchester Capital Advisors International Limited, the fund of hedge funds for Dorchester Capital Advisors, will employ Citi to provide fund administration and custody.
"We selected Citi to consolidate more of our business because we have been continually impressed by the depth of Citi's expertise with alternative funds and its broad range of administration, custody and capital markets capabilities," says Craig Carlson, Chief Financial Officer at Dorchester Capital.
The Dorchester arm will use Citi's alternative fund of funds service platform for risk management, research, custody and middle office services for operations such as analytics and administrative reporting. This builds on an existing relationship that Citi already has with the Los Angeles-based firm.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition