BNY Mellon Asset Servicing has named Vince Sands as its deputy CEO and will report to Tim Keaney, the vice chairman and CEO of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing. Samir Pandiri will jump over from BNY Mellon Shareowner Services to replace Sands as head of the group's America's Asset Servicing business.
Additionally, Lou Maiuri was named the head of the firm's Global Financial Institutions business and will replace Nadine Chakar, who was tapped as Global Head of BNY Mellon's Derivatives360 business.
Finally, Hani Kablawi will take over as Head of EMEA Asset Servicing for Frank Froud, who is leaving the company.
"These changes will enable us to have a more focused and streamlined approach to building our business and delivering excellent client service in a rapidly changing economic environment," says Keaney.
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Thomson Reuters Takes Aim at the Buy Side
- Credit Suisse, Partners Launch Syndicated Loans Blockchain Proof of Concept