Technology firm also hires new VP of sales.
RIMES has announced the opening of a new office in Boston, as well as a new hire for its sales team.
Steve Biscotti has joined the company as vice president of sales, and will manage the office, located at 101 Federal St. Suite 1900. Prior to his recent appointment, Biscotti was the sales director for SunGard's Asset Arena, and has also held positions at Eagle Investment Systems and Investors Bank and Trust.
The Boston location is the company's third presence in North America, and eighth globally.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS