This is the extension of an existing relationship between Northern Trust and Source.
Northern Trust will provide fund administration to LGIM (Legal & General Investment Management) Commodity Composite Source ETF, a fund that was launched earlier this month by Source, which is based out of London and provides exchange-traded products for Europe.
"We saw the need for a well-constructed commodity index, providing diversified exposure, at a reasonable cost and in a UCITS-compliant fund," says Ted Hood, CEO of Source.
The launched exchange-traded fund (ETF) tracks the LGIM Commodity Composite Index. This is the continuation of an existing relationship as Northern Trust provides administration on other Source products.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening